Thursday, November 13, 2008

My messy girl

I gave Ayla some rice cereal the other day as she's pretty interested in watching us eat lately. She loved it! I think more of it ended up on her, rather than in her, but she had a good time! And of course i can't put up pictures of Ayla and leave poor Stratton out! Aaron's been making him a fort pretty much every night lately. He's loving it!!!





7 comments:

Ashley said...

That Ayla is the cutest little chunk ever! I just want to squish her! In a loving manner of course.

Life as a Kenessey said...

I seriously think that your kids are the cutest babes I have seen in a long time....so CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

She is sooooo CUTE!!!! I seriously wish we lived closer together... would be so much fun to let the kids play together! Miss you guys!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Awe! Babies grow way too fast eh?

Carrie said...

He he! I absolutely LOVE the picture of you feeding her! Such a mommy moment! I think I have a picture just like that of me! You look great BTW! Your hair is so cute!

Unknown said...

She is SO beautiful, why do they grow so fast? :(

Brittany said...

gotta love when they start eating...that rice cereal is like cement!!!